EPA seeks survey, interview authorities to support TSCA work
The US EPA is looking to expand its information collection authorities in order to support its work evaluating and managing the risks posed by existing chemicals under TSCA. In a 5 August Federal Register notice, the agency said that it has plans to...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides