EU Commission consults on proposed RoHS exemptions
The European Commission is seeking comments on four exemption requests under the EU’s Directive on the restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS). They are: hexavalent chromium used as an anti-corrosion...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides