Suspected CMRs found in Swiss paper drinking straws
Swiss authorities have detected potential carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic (CMR) chemicals in paper drinking straws. The Office for Consumer Protection and Veterinary Affairs for the canton of St Gallen tested 12 straws obtained from...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides