Czech company fined for hazardous chemicals in fireworks
A company in the Czech Republic has been fined for selling fireworks that contain illegal chemicals in the EU. The company, which imported the fireworks from China, was forced to pay €5,829 after the waste management department of the Czech...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides