NGOs push FDA to pull approval of PFASs in...
Two NGOs have called on the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to revoke its approval of all per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) for use in food contact applications. The requests – voiced in separate blog posts from the Environmental...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides