US CDC awards six states funds for exposure biomonitoring
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded biomonitoring funding to six states: Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York. The cooperative agreement funding comes through the CDC’s Division of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides