Canada, US consult on chemicals of mutual concern priorities
The US and Canadian governments have begun consulting on proposed priorities to address current and future threats to the countries' Great Lakes region. The Great Lakes Quality Agreement requires regular updates to these binational priorities for...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides