CVS Health to remove oxybenzone, octinoxate from its sunscreens
US pharmacy chain CVS Health has committed to removing oxybenzone and octinoxate from nearly 60 own-brand sunscreen products by the end of 2020. The commitment, announced this month but first mentioned in an April corporate social responsibility...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides