Canada adds nine substances to Domestic Substances List
The Canadian government has added nine substances to the Domestic Substances List, which is the country’s inventory of chemicals manufactured in or imported into the country. Their addition means they are no longer subject to substance notification...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides