Biomonitoring California releases Bay Area study results
Biomonitoring California has released the results for the Asian/Pacific Islander Community Exposures (ACE) Project, which studied adults in the San Francisco Bay Area exposed to four metals – arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury – and 32 per- and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides