EPA proposes 17 TSCA Snurs
The US EPA has proposed 17 TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) for substances that are undergoing pre-manufacture notices (PMNs). In each case, the EPA says it has preliminarily determined that the substance’s intended conditions of use are not...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides