Illinois cosmetics animal testing ban becomes law
Illinois Governor JB Pritzker has signed into law a measure banning the import or sale of cosmetics tested on animals. The prohibition comes into force from the beginning of 2020. Like a similar law passed in California last year, the legislation...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides