Germany’s VCI publishes guidance on safe nanomaterials waste management
The German Chemical Industry Association (VCI) has issued recommendations to help companies with safe recovery and disposal of waste containing nanomaterials. This waste can be generated during the production of substances, mixtures or products as...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides