Turkey aligns cosmetic products rules with EU
Turkey’s ministry of health has amended its rules on cosmetics to align them with the EU Cosmetics Products Regulation. The following changes have been made: Annex II on prohibited substances in cosmetic products: 2-chloro-p-phenylenediamine,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides