France to propose EU restrictions on hazardous chemicals in...
The French Agency for Food, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety (Anses) is undertaking a work programme that will result in a restriction proposal on harmful substances in baby diapers at EU level. In January, Anses said it found...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides