Illinois governor signs into law ban on receipts containing...
Illinois Governor JB Pritzker has signed into law a measure banning the use of receipts containing bisphenol A (BPA). Initially introduced by representative Karina Villa (D) earlier this year, the bill (HB 2076) amends the Environmental Protection...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides