EU member states set dental amalgam phase-out provisions
Four EU member states have introduced provisions for a complete and immediate phase-out of dental amalgam. The move by the Czech Republic, Finland, Ireland and Slovakia goes a step beyond the obligations set by the EU’s 2018 mercury Regulation that...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides