US Congress round-up
Bipartisan House members' letter on PFAS provisions in NDAA A bipartisan group of 162 members of the House of Representatives has called for the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to retain provisions that address PFAS contamination. ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides