Canada adds 18 substances to DSL
The Canadian government has added 18 chemical substances to the Domestic Substances List, which is the country’s inventory of chemicals manufactured in or imported into the country. Their addition to the country’s inventory means they are no longer...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides