California bill to amend toxics limits in recycled glass...
California’s legislature has passed a bill to temporarily increase permissible heavy metal limits in recycled glass packaging. If signed into law by the governor, bill SB 232 would increase from 100 to 200 parts per million (ppm) the allowable...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides