Commission seeks comments on proposed EU RoHS exemptions
The European Commission is calling for feedback on two exemption proposals under the EU’s Directive on the restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS). They are: lead used as a thermal stabiliser in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides