Work progresses on draft national chemicals strategy for England
The UK’s Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) is gathering input from industry stakeholders to help define England’s draft chemicals strategy. Defra has been in discussion with the devolved administrations representing...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides