Package of PFAS legislation to advance after subcommittee approval
A package of 15 bills addressing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) and other chemicals will advance to a House of Representatives committee for consideration. On 26 September, the Energy and Commerce Committee’s Environment and Climate...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides