US EPA submits PFAS proposals for interagency review
The US EPA has submitted two regulatory proposals addressing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) to the Office of Management and Budget for interagency review. The first is aimed at ensuring that certain long-chain PFASs cannot be imported...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides