California governor vetoes bill amending toxics limits in recycled...
California Governor Gavin Newsom has vetoed a bill to temporarily increase permissible heavy metal limits in recycled glass packaging, despite its unanimous passage in both chambers of the state’s legislature. In an exception to the state’s Toxics...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides