Michigan House passes bills on PFASs in firefighting foam
Michigan’s House of Representatives has passed three bills this month that, if adopted into law, would better track and limit the use of firefighting foam that contains per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). Fire departments across the country...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides