US CPSC proposes to exempt six fibres from testing...
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has proposed a rule to exempt six unfinished manufactured fibres used in children’s products from third-party testing for heavy metals and phthalates. The fibres that would be exempted under the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides