US presidential candidate Warren promises aggressive regulation of PFASs
Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren has said that her administration would designate per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) as hazardous substances. And, the senator for Massachusetts added, she would "aggressively regulate...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides