NGOs call on US EPA to take ‘immediate action’...
A coalition of 22 health and environmental advocacy groups has called on the US EPA to take "immediate action" to warn about the dangers posed by the solvent 1-bromopropane. The call to action, delivered in a 9 October letter to agency administrator...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides