UK NGO urges 'immediate' phase out of all PFASs
Governments need to act faster to phase out all per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs), a report from UK NGO CHEM Trust has urged. Companies should "immediately work" to stop using the chemicals and consumers should choose PFAS-free products,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides