US House committee advances scientific integrity, sustainable chemistry bills
The US House of Representatives' science committee has advanced bills promoting scientific integrity policies (HR 1709) and sustainable chemistry research (HR 2051) with bipartisan support. The Scientific Integrity Act – introduced in March by...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides