UK publishes draft post-Brexit POPs statutory instrument
The UK government has published a draft statutory instrument (SI) to create a UK version of the EU’s Persistent Organic Pollutants regulation in the event of the country leaving the trade bloc without a deal. This instrument makes minor and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides