Work continues on California consumer products VOC regulations update
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has announced plans to convene a workshop next month as part of its ongoing work to amend its volatile organic compound (VOC) regulations for consumer products. California limits VOC emissions from more than...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides