EU Commission consults on proposed lead exemptions in scrapped...
The European Commission is seeking feedback on proposed exemptions for lead and lead compounds in components under the end-of-life vehicles (ELV) Directive. The Directive bans the use of the heavy metals lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides