Plastic packaging: 400 organisations agree to eliminate hazardous chemicals
The number of organisations pledging to eliminate hazardous chemicals from their plastic packaging by 2025, has now swelled to more than 400, according to a progress report from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. In October 2018, the foundation brought...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides