Commission publishes references of EU harmonised standards for toys
The European Commission has adopted an implementing decision to publish updated references of harmonised standards for toys in support of the toy safety Directive. Released in 2009, the Directive lays down the safety criteria that toys must meet...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides