EPA proposes 26 TSCA significant new use rules
The US EPA has proposed 26 TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) for substances that were the subject of pre-manufacture notices (PMNs). The Snurs set out conditions for each substance’s use, such as manufacturing protocols that must be in place or...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides