Denmark launches Christmas campaign to warn on online toys
Denmark’s EPA has launched a campaign to warn families shopping online for Christmas presents about the greater risk of harmful chemicals contained in toys manufactured outside the EU. These do not have to comply with Danish or EU rules, the agency...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides