Connecticut PFAS task force suggests legislative action
A group of Connecticut regulators has recommended to Governor Ned Lamont that the state take legislative action to combat per- and polyfluoroalkyl substance (PFAS) contamination in the environment. The suggestion has been set out in a final report...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides