EU Commission adopts new CLP poison centres notification deadline
The European Commission has adopted a proposal to postpone by a year the first compliance date for harmonised reporting to poison centres for mixtures intended for consumer use. The amendment to Annex VIII of the CLP Regulation means that importers...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides