Risk assessment reports for Chinese new substance notifications
Following the introduction last year of China’s new notification regime for new chemical substances, companies must prepare risk assessment reports. Li Qiujv and Caroline Currid of REACH24H Consulting Group examine the question of whether chemical...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides