Vermont proposes additional changes to children's product scheme
The Vermont Department of Health (VDH) has proposed to add formaldehyde releasers to its list of reportable substances under the children’s products reporting rules, and to require notification for products brought to the market between reporting...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides