Washington expands scope of PFAS food packaging alternatives assessment
In response to public comment, Washington state has expanded the scope of its proposed alternatives assessment for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in food packaging to include dinnerware and serviceware items. The AA is a consequence of...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides