TSCA PBT rule would mean ban on specific adhesives,...
A proposed rule from the US EPA that would prohibit various uses of four persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic (PBT) substances would "unnecessarily" lead to a ban on certain adhesives, the American Coatings Association said. The ACA pointed out in...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides