Ecuador proposes migration limits for toys
Ecuador's standardisation service (INEN) has proposed updating the country’s toy standards with new migration limits for eight substances. If approved, the proposal, which is still in draft form, will require locally manufactured and imported toys...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides