Danish tests detect excessive levels of heavy metals in...
The Danish Consumer Council's Think Chemicals initiative has found high levels of heavy metals in cheap jewellery purchased from large retailers, independent stores and online. Tests showed that seven out of 17 items did not comply with legal...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides