Turkey cyanide restriction proposal marks first EU REACH divergence
Turkey is quickly proceeding with the adoption of new legislation to restrict cyanide for public use under its REACH-like KKDIK Regulation. The measure was prompted by a spate of suicides by cyanide poisoning in recent weeks, the Ministry of...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides