US Congress round-up
PFAS cleanup bill advances The House of Representatives Energy and Commerce committee has approved a bill authorising a variety of actions on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) with a vote of 31-19. The bill will now advance to the full...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides