EPA issues TSCA ‘not likely’ findings for nine substances
The US EPA has issued seven TSCA 5(a)(3)(c) findings for nine new substances subject to pre-manufacture notices (PMNs). These ‘not likely to present an unreasonable risk’ determinations were issued without a corresponding significant new use rule...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides