US poses critical questions on EU's titanium dioxide classification
The US has again weighed in on the EU's proposal to classify titanium dioxide as a carcinogen, with a fresh statement to the World Trade Organization questioning new criteria to be used for the classification and labelling of all other powdery...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides